Antimalarial medications, also known as antimalarials, are designed to prevent or cure malaria. Such drugs may be used for some or all of the following:Treatment of malaria in individuals with suspected or confirmed infectionPrevention of infection in individuals visiting a malaria-endemic region who have no immunity (malaria prophylaxis)Routine intermittent treatment of certain groups in endemic regions (intermittent preventive therapy)Some antimalarial agents, particularly chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine, are also used in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis and lupus-associated arthritis.
Training Fee Anti- Malaria
- Registration fees Rs. 150.
- Admission Fees Rs. 500 is to be paid at the time Of admission and further Rs. 250 for I-Card fee card etc.
- Rs. 2000/- Per month as tuition fee And Rs. 500 examination fee & Rs. 500 Marksheet Fee .
No. of candidates
One Batch consists 500 candidates.
Schedule – 3 Month
After completion of training the Student will appear in examination either online or at our exam centre and will have to pass the said examination at least 33 % of total marks.That after completion of Exam will conducted by the B.S.S. after checking of answer sheets the result will be declared and mark-sheets will be prepared and a certificate will also be given to successful Student by the said board.
- At least the age of 18 years
- Passed 10th class/ High school.
[AS035] – BSS CERTIFICATE IN ANTI-MALARIA TRAINING – [THREE MONTH]
- PAPER 1 AHS035-01 COMMUNICATIVE ENGLISH AND COMPUTER FUNDAMENTALS (MS OFFICE)
- PAPER 2 AHS035-02 SOCIAL AND PREVENTIVE MEDICINES 3 MONTH
- PAPER 3 AHS035-03 COMMUNICABLE DISEASES 3 MONTH
- PAPER 4 AHS035-04 ANTI-MALARIA & PROGRAMME 3 MONTH