Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) is diploma level course that helps students in grasping knowledge about various functions in Medial Lab. The course provides learning in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of diseases in patients through clinical laboratory tests.
DIPLOMA IN MEDICAL LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY (2 YEAR)
- Registration fees Rs. 150.
- Admission Fees Rs. 750 is to be paid at the time Of admission and further Rs. 250 for I-Card fee card etc.
- Rs. 1200/- Per month as tuition fee And Rs. 1000 examination fee & Rs. 500 Marksheet Fee per exam.
No. of candidates
One Batch consists 300 candidates.
Schedule – 2 Year
After completion of training the Student will appear in examination either online or at our exam centre and will have to pass the said examination at least 33 % of total marks.That after completion of each Exam will conducted by the B.S.S. after checking of answer sheets the result will be declared and mark-sheets will be prepared and a certificate will also be given to successful student by the said board.
- At least the age of 18 years
- Passed 12th class/ Intermediate.
[AHE001] -DIPLOMA IN MEDICAL LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY – [TWO YEARS]
- AHE001-01 COMMUNICATIVE ENGLISH AND COPMPUTER
FUNDAMENTALS (1 YEAR)
- PAPER 2 AHE001-02 CLINICAL BIO CHEMISTRY-1 (2 YEAR)
- PAPER 3 AHE001-03 CLINICAL MICROBIOLOGY -1 PARASITOLOGY (2 YEAR)
- PAPER 4 AHE001-04 HEAMATOLOGY, BLOOD BANKING & HISTO
PATHOLOGY -1 (1 YEAR)
- PAPER 5 AHE001-05 PRACTICAL -1 (1 YEAR )
- PAPER 6 AHE001-06 PRACTICAL -2 (1 YEAR)
- PAPER 7 AHE001-07 PRACTICAL -3 (1 YEAR)
- PAPER 8 AHE001-08 PRACTICAL -4 ( 1 YEAR)
- PAPER 9 AHE001-09 CLINICAL BIO CHEMISTRY – 2 (2 YEAR)
- PAPER 10 AHE001-10 CLINICAL MICRO BIOLOGY – 3 (2 YEAR)
- PAPER 11 AHE001-11 HAEMATOLOGY, BLOOD BANKING &
HISTOPATHOLOGY – 2 (2 YEAR)
- PAPER 12 AHE001-12 PRACTICAL – 5 (2 YEAR)
- PAPER 13 AHE001-13 PRACTICAL – 6 (2 YEAR)
- PAPER 14 AHE001-14 PRACTICAL – 7 (2 YEAR)