Diploma in Physiotherapy (D.P.T.) is a 12th standard medical nursing course. … Physiotherapists provide treatment, preventive advice and care while rehabilitating those with physical and psychological impairment to maximize functional abilities for healthy lifestyle.
DIPLOMA IN PHYSIOTHERAPY & ACTIVITY THERAPY (2 YEAR)
No. of candidates
One Batch consists 300 candidates.
Schedule – 2 Year
After completion of training the Student will appear in examination either online or at our exam centre and will have to pass the said examination at least 33 % of total marks.That after completion of each Exam will conducted by the B.S.S. after checking of answer sheets the result will be declared and mark-sheets will be prepared and a certificate will also be given to successful student by the said board.
- At least the age of 18 years
- Passed 12th class/ Intermediate.
[AHS003]- DIPLOMA IN PHYSIOTHERAPY ; ACTIVITY THERAPY – [TWO YEAR]
- PAPER 1 AHS003-01 COMMUNICATIVE ENGLISH AND COMPUTER FUNDAMENTALS
- PAPER 2 AHS003-02 ANATOMY, PHYSIOLOGY AND PATHOLOGY PERSONAL HYGIENE
- PAPER 3 AHS003-03 BASIC OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY – I NURSING & FIRSTAID COMMUNITY
- PAPER 4 AHS003-04 MANUAL ACTIVITIES CRAFT, REMEDIAL GYMNASTIC HYDRO THERAPY
- PAPER 5 AHS003-05 PRACCTICAL – I
- PAPER 6 AHS003-06 PRACCTICAL – II
- PAPER 7 AHS003-07 PRACCTICAL – III
- PAPER 8 AHS003-08 PRACCTICAL – IV
- PAPER 9 AHS003-09 GENERAL MEDICAL & SURGICAL CONDITIONS, MENTAL HANDICAP, SICOLOGY
- PAPER 10 AHS003-10 PHYSIOTHERAPY EXCERCICE THERAPY, ELECTRO THERAPY, HYDRO THERAPY
- PAPER 11 AHS003-11 OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY- II, PREVOCATIONAL ACTIVITY
- PAPER 12 AHS003-12 PRACCTICAL – V
- PAPER 13 AHS003-13 PRACCTICAL – VI
- PAPER 14 AHS003-14 PRACCTICAL – VII