Yoga is a group of physical, mental, and spiritual practices or disciplines which originated in ancient India. Yoga is one of the six orthodox schools of Hindu philosophical traditions. There is a broad variety of yoga schools, practices, and goals in Hinduism, Buddhism, and Jainism. The term “yoga” in the Western world often denotes a modern form of Hatha yoga, consisting largely of the postures called asanas.
TRAINING FEE FOR DIPLOMA IN YOGA TEACHER EDUCATION (YNS045) (1 Year)
- Registration fees Rs. 150.
- Admission Fees Rs. 500 is to be paid at the time Of admission and further Rs. 250 for I-Card fee card etc.
- Rs. 800/- Per month as tuition fee And Rs. 500 examination fee & Marksheet fee Rs. 500
After completion of training the Candidates will appear in examination either online or at our exam centre and will have to pass the said examination at least 33 % of total marks.That after completion of Exam will conducted by the Sansthan after checking of answer sheets the result will be declared and mark-sheets will be prepared and a certificate will also be given to successful the said board.
- At least the age of 18 years
- Passed 12th class/ Intermediate.
No. of candidates
One Batch consists 180 candidates.
TRAINING FEE FOR DIPLOMA IN YOGA TEACHER EDUCATION (1 Year) (YNS045)
- Paper 1- Communicative English &Computer Fundamental (M.S office)
- Paper 2- Basic Principal of Anatomy & physiology
- Paper 3- Role of Health Yoga in Health Diseases
- Paper 4 – Yoga Aparisms of Saint Thirumoolar