Provides personal care and support services under the supervision of a registered nurse that assists the patient in the achievement of physical and emotional comfort. Provides all personal care services in accordance with the plan of treatment assigned by the registered nurse.
Training Fee Female Patient care Assiatant
- Registration fees Rs. 150.
- Admission Fees Rs. 750 is to be paid at the time Of admission and further Rs. 250 for I-Card fee card etc.
- Rs. 1000/- Per month as tuition fee And Rs. 1200 examination fee & Rs. 500 Marksheet Fee.
No. of candidates
One Batch consists 300 candidates.
Schedule – 1 Year
After completion of training the Student will appear in examination either online or at our exam centre and will have to pass the said examination at least 33 % of total marks.That after completion of Exam will conducted by the B.S.S. after checking of answer sheets the result will be declared and mark-sheets will be prepared and a certificate will also be given to successful Student by the said board.
- At least the age of 18 years
- Passed 10th class/ highschool.
[AHS022] – CERTIFICATE IN FEMALE PATIENT CARE ASSISTANT – [ONE YEAR]
- PAPER 1 AHS022-01 COMMUNICATIVE ENGLISH AND COMPUTER FUNDAMENTALS
- PAPER 2 AHS022-02 FUNDAMENTALS OF NURSING,PHARMACOLOGY AND MICROBIOLOGY
- PAPER 3 AHS022-03 ANATOMY AND PHYSIOLOGY SOCIOLOGY,PSYCHOLOGY AND FIRSTAID
- PAPER 4 AHS022-04 NUTRITION,FAMILY PLANNING,COMMUNICABLE DISEASES AND ELEMENTS OF MIDWIFERY
- PAPER 5 AHS022-05 PRACTICAL – I
- PAPER 6 AHS022-06 PRACTICAL – II
- PAPER 7 AHS022-07 PRACTICAL – III
- PAPER 8 AHS022-08 PRACTICAL – IV