Certificate in Female Patient Care Assistant (1 Year)
Provides personal care and support services under the supervision of a registered nurse that assists the patient in the achievement of physical and emotional comfort. Provides all personal care services in accordance with the plan of treatment assigned by the registered nurse.
After completion of training the Student will appear in examination either online or at our exam centre and will have to pass the said examination at least 33 % of total marks.That after completion of Exam will conducted by the B.S.S. after checking of answer sheets the result will be declared and mark-sheets will be prepared and a certificate will also be given to successful Student by the said board.
- At least the age of 18 years
- Passed 10th class/ highschool.
[AHS022] – CERTIFICATE IN FEMALE PATIENT CARE ASSISTANT – [ONE YEAR]
- PAPER 1 AHS022-01 COMMUNICATIVE ENGLISH AND COMPUTER FUNDAMENTALS
- PAPER 2 AHS022-02 FUNDAMENTALS OF NURSING,PHARMACOLOGY AND MICROBIOLOGY
- PAPER 3 AHS022-03 ANATOMY AND PHYSIOLOGY SOCIOLOGY,PSYCHOLOGY AND FIRSTAID
- PAPER 4 AHS022-04 NUTRITION,FAMILY PLANNING,COMMUNICABLE DISEASES AND ELEMENTS OF MIDWIFERY
- PAPER 5 AHS022-05 PRACTICAL – I
- PAPER 6 AHS022-06 PRACTICAL – II
- PAPER 7 AHS022-07 PRACTICAL – III
- PAPER 8 AHS022-08 PRACTICAL – IV