Certificate in First Aid and Patient Care Assistant (1 Year)
First aid is the assistance given to any person suffering a serious illness or injury, with care provided to preserve life, prevent the condition from worsening, or to promote recovery. It includes initial intervention in a serious condition prior to professional medical help being available, such as performing cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) while awaiting an ambulance, as well as the complete treatment of minor conditions, such as applying a plaster to a cut. First aid is generally performed by someone with basic medical training. Mental health first aid is an extension of the concept of first aid to cover mental health.
- At least the age of 18 years
- Passed 12th class/ Intermediate.
[AHS008] – BSS DIPLOMA IN FIRST AID AND PATIENT CARE – [ONE YEAR]
- PAPER 1 AHS007-01 COMMUNICATIVE ENGLISH AND COMPUTER FUNDAMENTALS
- PAPER 2 AHS007-02 FUNDAMENTALS OF NURSING, PHARMACOLOGY AND MICROBIOLOGY
- PAPER 3 AHS007-03 ANATOMY AND PHYSIOLOGY SOCIOLOGY,PSYCHOLOGY AND FIRSTAID
- PAPER 4 AHS007-04 NUTRITION,FAMILY PLANNING,COMMUNICABLE DISEASES
- PAPER 5 AHS007-05 PRACTICAL – I
- PAPER 6 AHS007-06 PRACTICAL – II
- PAPER 7 AHS007-07 PRACTICAL – III
- PAPER 8 AHS007-08 PRACTICAL – IV