First aid is the assistance given to any person suffering a serious illness or injury, with care provided to preserve life, prevent the condition from worsening, or to promote recovery. It includes initial intervention in a serious condition prior to professional medical help being available, such as performing cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) while awaiting an ambulance, as well as the complete treatment of minor conditions, such as applying a plaster to a cut. First aid is generally performed by someone with basic medical training. Mental health first aid is an extension of the concept of first aid to cover mental health.
Training Fee First Aid and Patient Care
- Registration fees Rs. 150.
- Admission Fees Rs. 750 is to be paid at the time Of admission and further Rs. 250 for I-Card fee card etc.
- Rs. 1000/- Per month as tuition fee And Rs. 1200 examination fee & Rs. 500 Marksheet Fee .
No. of candidates
One Batch consists 300 candidates.
Schedule – 1 year
After completion of training the Student will appear in examination either online or at our exam centre and will have to pass the said examination at least 33 % of total marks.That after completion of Exam will conducted by the B.S.S. after checking of answer sheets the result will be declared and mark-sheets will be prepared and a certificate will also be given to successful Student by the said board.
- At least the age of 18 years
- Passed 10th class/ High school.
[AHS008] – BSS DIPLOMA IN FIRST AID AND PATIENT CARE – [ONE YEAR]
- PAPER 1 AHS007-01 COMMUNICATIVE ENGLISH AND COMPUTER FUNDAMENTALS
- PAPER 2 AHS007-02 FUNDAMENTALS OF NURSING, PHARMACOLOGY AND MICROBIOLOGY
- PAPER 3 AHS007-03 ANATOMY AND PHYSIOLOGY SOCIOLOGY,PSYCHOLOGY AND FIRSTAID
- PAPER 4 AHS007-04 NUTRITION,FAMILY PLANNING,COMMUNICABLE DISEASES
- PAPER 5 AHS007-05 PRACTICAL – I
- PAPER 6 AHS007-06 PRACTICAL – II
- PAPER 7 AHS007-07 PRACTICAL – III
- PAPER 8 AHS007-08 PRACTICAL – IV