Pharmacy assistant duties include working alongside licensed pharmacists and pharmacist technicians to help process prescriptions. Assistants’ duties are typically clerical and organizational in nature and might include answering phones, filling out and filing paperwork, running cash registers and stocking shelves.
Pharmacy-assistant (1 YEAR)
- Registration fees Rs. 150.
- Admission Fees Rs. 750 is to be paid at the time Of admission and further Rs. 250 for I-Card fee card etc.
- Rs. 1500/- Per month as tuition fee And Rs. 1000 examination fee & Rs. 500 Marksheet Fee per exam.
No. of candidates
One Batch consists 200 candidates.
Schedule – 1 Year
- I Paper – English & Computer
- II Paper – Anatomy & Physiology
- III Paper – Pharmacology & Chemotherapy
- IV Paper – Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- V Paper – Pharmacognosy