Physician assistants work in collaboration with licensed physicians to provide medical care to patients. Duties include diagnosing and treating illnesses, performing physical examinations, assisting in surgeries, making rounds in hospitals, and performing assigned tasks during procedures. They may conduct physical exams, order different types of tests, develop treatment plans, write prescriptions, or monitor patients in medical facilities. Specific duties depend on the setting, state laws, and specialty area of individual PAs. This is a very patient-focused role and requires strong interpersonal skills.
After completion of training the Student will appear in examination either online or at our exam centre and will have to pass the said examination at least 33 % of total marks.That after completion of each Exam will conducted by the B.S.S. after checking of answer sheets the result will be declared and mark-sheets will be prepared and a certificate will also be given to successful student by the said board.
- At least the age of 18 years
- Passed 12th class/ Intermediate.
[AHE029] – BSS DIPLOMA IN PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT – [TWO YEARS]
- PAPER 1 AHE040-01 COMMUNICATIVE ENGLISH AND COMPUTER FUNDAMENTALS I YEAR
- PAPER 2 AHE040-02 FUNDAMENTALS OF NURSING, PHARMACOLOGY AND MICROBIOLOGY I YEAR
- PAPER 3 AHE040-03 ANATOMY AND PHYSIOLOGY SOCIOLOGY, PHYCHOLOGY AND FIRSTAID I YEAR
- PAPER 4 AHE040-04 NUTRITION, FAMILY PLANNING, COMMUNICABLE DISEASES I YEAR
- PAPER 5 AHE040-05 PRACTICAL – I I YEAR
- PAPER 6 AHE040-06 PRACTICAL – II I YEAR
- PAPER 7 AHE040-07 PRACTICAL – III I YEAR
- PAPER 8 AHE040-08 PRACTICAL – IV I YEAR
- PAPER 9 AHE040-09 NURSING, SOCIAL AND PREVENTIVE MEDICINE II YEAR
- PAPER 10 AHE040-10 SURGICAL NURSING II YEAR
- PAPER 11 AHE040-11 MIDWIFERY II YEAR
- PAPER 12 AHE040-12 PRACTICAL – V II YEAR
- PAPER 13 AHE040-13 PRACTICAL – VI II YEAR
- PAPER 14 AHE040-14 PRACTICAL – VII II YEAR