GRAMIN SWASTHYA PRERAK PRASHIKSHAN SANSTHAN LUCKNOW (U.P.) ,ALLIED HEALTH SCHOOL AFFILIATED BY – BSS (BHARAT SEVAK SAMAJ) CODE- UP/8134 allows you to access its websites (www.rhmp.org) and all the content in them on certain terms and conditions specified below. By accessing or subscribing to any part of this site, you are explicitly agreeing to the terms and conditions below. GRAMIN SWASTHYA PRERAK PRASHIKSHAN SANSTHAN LUCKNOW (U.P.) reserves all rights to change, modify or alter these terms and conditions at any point of time with or without notifying existing users and subscribers. If you do not agree to the new terms and conditions you should not use the www.rhmp.org links mentioned. The references in these terms and conditions to “we”, “us” or “our” refer to the Ayushman College or any associate/subsidiary concern that may be operating the website (www.rhmp.org) and its associate sites.
- Nominated candidates will be required to give the notary signature letters to follow the guidelines of the institute.
- Entrance exam can also be done by the institute for nomination of the registered candidates or nomination can be made after the consent of the authorized field officer of the institute.
- The candidate will be responsible for any wrong information given by the candidate and his nomination will be canceled.
- The nominated trainees will be given by the institute by making the notes every month by the institute
- The training course of the candidates is in full Hindi medium.
- The mobile phone number given by the trainee in the institute And the information will be sent by the institution on email id.
- If the candidate does not register his mobile for any reason If it changes, then its written information should be given to the institution and new mobile no. It is mandatory to register at the institute.
- The nomination of the candidate will automatically be canceled if the candidate does not deposit the fee for three months for any reason.
- The candidate’s enrollment can be canceled if he does not follow the guidelines given by the institute.
Note – The full authority for the nomination, training, examination etc. of the candidate is secured with the institute as per the requirement from time to time, the guidelines can be changed by the institute.